Went “window” shopping with my aunt last week in SoHo. I suggested we check out lululemon since I know she likes athletic clothes. I don’t think either of us were planning on getting anything but she got herself a nice yoga jacket and graciously bought me a pair of spandex shorts.
Ahh! So comfortable! I’ve never understood the hype.
Broke grad student mentality = “what’s up with these overpriced gym clothes?”
22 Notes/ Hide
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- beloved-1 likes this
- goodbyepatricia likes this
- inspirationducorps reblogged this from notoriouslyfit
- sdfewfbxcf likes this
- camembertlylegal likes this
- mikethomas likes this
- isins likes this
- icanbenchyou likes this
- moremuscles said: What do you think of the silicone grips on the leg openings? I always have a problem with spandex riding up but couldn’t get myself to spend the money on that pair!
- moremuscles likes this
- dielikeanaviator said: Yeah Lulu stuff is legit, even for guys.
- dielikeanaviator likes this
- thedevnull said: Holy shit, dem legs!
- pamo posted this